Blog news: February 2009

This month we had ups and downs if you look at the unique visitors coming. THe beginning went bad the number of visitors per day dropped to 10-15 but half a way it became more until 20-25 and some high peaks which reached up to 40! In January I said we also had some new features coming. Well the freebies are here, but the portfolio is a problem... Anyway I have redesigned the blog too. If any suggestions for the lay-out, then please contact me (comment or e-mail)
Anyway lets list the ups and downs:

Downs:
-Daily visitor decrease
-Some widgets disappeared (can't get them back :S)
-A banner that doesn't fit (yet)


Ups
-Visitor Increase
-More posts than in January 2009 and also more different labels
-Freebies!
-More useful websites added to Link List
-We have had our 1000th Unique Visitor!


Click HERE to view all my posts posted in February 2009


The graph of the unique visitors in February 2009:





Thanks for reading my blog, I shall try to keep you amused!

''Never steal artist's work.''

No Comment

Post a Comment